Making the money I will be with this new job, I’m going to make sure to put a little bit aside from every pay period so I can finally check out Comic Con. I’m bummed to miss it, but hey, there’s always next year. :D
I bet you’re an ultra criminal
But, not on record. My secret life as moonlighting as a cat burglar and drug king pin are safe. Shhhh.
Sometimes I wonder if my lack of emoticon usage makes me appear rude.
I often just throw in emoticons to try to buffer that. I’m really sarcastic so without emoticons, people would be like, “wtf”.
- Shepard: I'm sorry.
- Mordin: I'm not. Had to be me. Someone else might have gotten it wrong.
Pepperoni bread, video games, and air conditioning. Maybe today won’t be such a bad day after all.
I am infinitely jelly right now.
But if I succeed, I’ll be making 15/hr as a security dispatcher. :D
- *Man walks into a store and finds employee*
- Man: Alright, I've had enough. Why haven't you guys hired me?!
- Employee: Uh...well sir, when did you put in your application?
- Man: I never filled out an application.
- Employee: Well sir, we can't consider you for employment if you've never filled out an application.
- Man: No, that's bullshit, because I've been coming here for years now, and every single time I tell you all how much I love this store and how much I appreciate your customer service, unlike some of your other customers might I add!
- Employee: Well, but that doesn't-
- Man: AND I even told you that I didn't have a job!
- Employee: But sir, that doesn't indicate to us that you would like a job at our store. And again, if you've never filled out an application, we can't consider you. Besides, we're not hiring.
- Man: OH! Not hiring, HA! What a laugh. I see your store go through seasonal workers all the time. They come and go like nothing, but you won't consider me as a part-time employee even though I KNOW you've been looking for workers to fill positions? That's insane!
- Employee: Sir, we've been looking to hire a few people for management positions. Do you have any management experience?
- Man: Well no, but what does that matter?
- Employee: ...Well sir, that's what we're looking for. You won't be suitable for the position without management experience.
- Man: Oh that's such a load of crap. You know, you'll be waiting around a long time for a manager if you don't lower your standards a little. Who cares if someone knows how to manage a store? I LOVE this store and I'm willing to work here, that's all that should matter to you.
- Employee: That...doesn't make any sense.
- Man: NO! I'm done. This is over. From now on, no more Mr. Nice Guy.
- Man: Fuck you, slut.
I’m upset because it’s a little over 100 F here right now and my room is on the fourth floor of the house and it’s hot as balls. XD
I understand your argument, but overused or not, it’s a very annoying stereotype. XD Even when I played it when it was first released, I hated him. Therefore, he was still incredibly and painfully annoying to me. It’s hard for me to love a game when I spend the whole time feeling nothing but irritation over most of the characters.
As I said. VIII wasn’t a bad game, but I’ll never be a huge fan of it and Squall and company are a huge reason why. I’m not cutting anyone down who does like it. :P
Hey! For the record, I did say that he grew as the game progressed. Even so, I couldn’t stand him. He was the ultimate stereotype of the “misunderstood”.
It’s not my fault I have better things to do with my time than cry to myself/practice my brooding face in the mirror while I do my emo hair.
The Gunblade will never make up for what a self-centered, incredibly arrogant and emo wretch he was. Okay, sure, he grew more as the game progressed, but GOOD GOD. He could have been written much better, I think. Then again, there were few redeeming characters in VIII to me.
my favorite anime is Cowboy Bippityboppitybeepzop